Q&A search Please input keyword:
QuestionWhere can I use a computer?
AnswerTunghai provides students access to wireless Internet. In areas where wireless networks are available, you can use your THU-NID code to access the network and enjoy the convenience of wireless access. The Computing Centre in the Science building provides access to computers from 8:00am to 5:00pm. CLC's Computer Classroom is also available to students when the classroom is not set aside for classes. You can register at the office.
QuestionWhat input methods are available on the computers?
AnswerUsually English and Chinese input methods are both available.
QuestionDoes Tunghai provide exchange students with email addresses (THU-NID addresses)?
AnswerAccording to university policy, email address applicants or those who use Tunghai's computer network are provided an email address upon registration.
QuestionHow do I use my own computer in residence?
AnswerYou need only prepare an Internet cable and have a THU-NID code, and you can apply for Internet access at the residence office.
QuestionCan I use the CLC's computers and printers?
AnswerThe CLC has computers specifically for student use. Students must pay to use the printers.


  • 東海大學 華語教學中心 華語教師人才庫


« July 2019»
Read more


    Read more
    cron web_use_log